Welcome to official blog for The Hand Dyed Yarn Swap. This is a fun swap where we hand dye yarn for our swap partner. Sign-ups for Round 4 are now open. We also have links for buying undyed yarn and supplies as well as tutorials for dyeing yarn.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

so sorry.

I am firstly so sorry I have not done this earlier.

I recieved an absolutely amazing package from Cathy and I jsut have not had time to post. suprise visitors all the way from england kind of freaked me out.

anyway Cathy did a wonderful job with dying my yarn I cannot wait to use it. She did it in many shades of blue it looks almost like denim. 2 skeins. But that was not all she also sent to me a dyed sock blank in blues, a set of lovely knitting themed note cards, a wonderful pattern to use for my sock yarn , cherry blossom socks which are beaded at the top, so she also sent me the beads to go with
and many candy items all of which were eaten the day they arrived not all by me i have to add.

thanks cathy for a lovely package.
i will post pictures later this morning as my camera is in the car and i really wanted to get this done as it has been so long

2 comments:

Celena said...

Sounds lovely. Can't wait to see the pictures. :)

Cathy-Cate said...

I'm glad it got there safely and glad that you liked it!

Just checking to make sure I didn't end up in the spam folder: Kristie, did you get the email I sent (should have come before the package, also telling you I was sending it), which had the digital picture that inspired me, and a bit of explanation? I hope so! Our printer's behaving better now, but still doesn't print photos well at all....

Again, you're welcome and I'm so glad you liked the yarn!