1. What’s your name, email address, mailing address, blog (if you have one) and Ravelry username (if you have one)?
2. Have you ever dyed yarn before?
3. What are your favorite colors for sock yarns?
4. Are there any colors you really don’t like?
5. What weight of yarn do you like to use to knit your socks? (Fingering, Sport, Worsted, etc.)
6. Are you allergic to any fibers?
7. Do you like your sock yarn variegated, solid or striped?
8. Do you have a fiber/blend preference for your sock yarn? (examples: merino/tencel, wool/nylon, 100% merino, no preference)
9. Would you like the yarn you receive to be superwash?
10. Is there anything else you would like your swap pal to know about you?
Friday, June 29, 2007
If you are interested in participating in the swap but have never dyed yarn before, have no fear! We have plenty of links to get you started. Check out the list of links in the sidebar. We'll continue to add links as we find them so check back often. I also added a hit counter to the blog so we can see what kind of interest this blog generates.