Welcome to official blog for The Hand Dyed Yarn Swap. This is a fun swap where we hand dye yarn for our swap partner. Sign-ups for Round 4 are now open. We also have links for buying undyed yarn and supplies as well as tutorials for dyeing yarn.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Yarn From Cassandra For Meghan

I received this in the mail on Friday, but was unable to get pics up until today.

I love love love what Cassandra sent me!! It is based off of my Wedding colors (we will celebrate our 3rd Anniversary this October)
Ironically it came in the mail the same day as a Jury Summons for Kings County Superior Court for, no lie, September 11th...

The Yarn was by far the better of the 2 things in my mailbox that day!

1 comment:

JanKnit said...

We have good news, and we have bad news...

The yarn is lovely!!