Welcome to official blog for The Hand Dyed Yarn Swap. This is a fun swap where we hand dye yarn for our swap partner. Sign-ups for Round 4 are now open. We also have links for buying undyed yarn and supplies as well as tutorials for dyeing yarn.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Last but not least

at least I think I'm last...

Lovely blue and green yarn arrived today from Sally, along with six very cute stitch markers and a set of knitting beads - I think I see stitch markers in my future...
Thanks Sally!

1 comment:

knitphomaniac said...

you're not last.... believe it or not, I'm still waiting for my yarn to come in... I'm not sure what's going on but I did receive an email anyway that it had been sent, just unsure where it is. Hopefully it'll arrive soon! I'd love to get a pair of socks knit up with it!