Welcome to official blog for The Hand Dyed Yarn Swap. This is a fun swap where we hand dye yarn for our swap partner. Sign-ups for Round 4 are now open. We also have links for buying undyed yarn and supplies as well as tutorials for dyeing yarn.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Checking In

Hi swappers! You all are coming up with some great stuff this round ... as I knew you would! Life is settling down for me and i'll be back to run the next round. Many thanks to Felicia for stepping up and running round 3 for me. Looks like things are going well. Make sure to post pictures of what you receive (even if you don't love it) so the rest of us can get a glimpse. Remember that's part of what makes this swap so much fun. (hey, it wouldn't be a round of the hand dyed yarn swap if i didn't do just a little nagging about posting pictures now would it?)
Happy Swapping!
~Celena

ps... i'm having a big sale in my etsy shop to help me fund the purchase of a piano so come check it out (RocketYarn). i'm also destashing so if you're on ravelry (username: celena) check out my trade/sell page. thanks!

No comments: