Welcome to official blog for The Hand Dyed Yarn Swap. This is a fun swap where we hand dye yarn for our swap partner. Sign-ups for Round 4 are now open. We also have links for buying undyed yarn and supplies as well as tutorials for dyeing yarn.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Confession of a Yarn Swapper

Hopefully, we're all done dying and have sent out our packages! A few recipients have giddily posted there goodies, but we are expecting loads more. As soon as you get over the excitement of your package contents TAKE A PICTURE AND POST IT!

Now having said that, I am guilty as charged. My partner and I have successfully swapped, I'll post pics tonight after children are asleep. If you are running behind in either posting or mailing out your package, please keep in mind that your partner has been anxiously waiting since 3/15 and she needs her yarn fix! You may want to communicate with me or your partner if life is holding up her hand dyed delivery.

Felicia

No comments: