Welcome to official blog for The Hand Dyed Yarn Swap. This is a fun swap where we hand dye yarn for our swap partner. Sign-ups for Round 4 are now open. We also have links for buying undyed yarn and supplies as well as tutorials for dyeing yarn.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

I got my packet from Susan.

Hi all.

Today I got my packet from Susan, there where two skein with yarn.

The problem with me, is that I love hand dyed yarn so I just store it in my basket and look at it very often :o) They are so great and lovely in colors, need to think what I am going to knit of the skein.

Susan had also send me some sweets from See's, yiah I love it Susan. They are handmade and I have just take one bit, they are so lovely to look at. But taste better, so I am sure that the box soon will be empty.



Thank you again so much Susan, this packet was just great. I hope you get yours soon.

:o)

No comments: