Welcome to official blog for The Hand Dyed Yarn Swap. This is a fun swap where we hand dye yarn for our swap partner. Sign-ups for Round 4 are now open. We also have links for buying undyed yarn and supplies as well as tutorials for dyeing yarn.

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Let's Get Swapping!!!

I sent out partners last night. If you didn't get yours first check your spam or junk mail folder. If you don't find it then let me know and i'll resend it to you. I'm really looking forward to this round of the swap and i'm thinking of adding a few things here or there to keep everyone on their toes. Maybe some things to post on your blog (if you have one) or a contest or two. Let me know if you have any ideas. I'm all ears ... um, or eyes ... you know what I mean. :)

Happy Swapping,
~Celena ... your swap mom

No comments: