Welcome to official blog for The Hand Dyed Yarn Swap. This is a fun swap where we hand dye yarn for our swap partner. Sign-ups for Round 4 are now open. We also have links for buying undyed yarn and supplies as well as tutorials for dyeing yarn.

Friday, November 2, 2007

Sign-Ups Closed & SALE

Sign-ups for round 2 of the hand dyed yarn swap are now closed. I will be sending out assignments this weekend ... a little ahead of schedule. If you have yet to see your invite to the blog, please check your junk/spam mail folder. I have re-sent to a couple of you and the invite has still not been accepted. I'm email you privately this weekend if you are still not signed up.

On another unrelated/off-topic note, i'm having a sale in my Etsy shop, Rocket Yarn, to clear out before posting holiday related items. Free shipping on the purchase of two or more items. If you are a member of this swap and have an online shop, please feel free to post about it here. If you sent me a link in your sign-up info I will be adding a link to your shop in the "buy from a participant" section of this blog. We could all use some free advertising. :) If you are not a member of this swap but you have an Etsy shop or other online fiber related shop, please feel free to post about it in the comments.

Also, there is a pledge to buy handmade for the holidays going around that I thought I would share. I've signed it and plan to make and buy handmade as many of my holiday gifts that I can. Check it out here: Buy Handmade

No comments: