Welcome to official blog for The Hand Dyed Yarn Swap. This is a fun swap where we hand dye yarn for our swap partner. Sign-ups for Round 4 are now open. We also have links for buying undyed yarn and supplies as well as tutorials for dyeing yarn.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sometimes the mail makes me happy....

....sometimes the mail makes me sad.

Right now, it's sad. Heidi Kim mailed a package from Norway that left there March 25 and still hasn't arrived on my doorstep. I'm leaving tomorrow (before the mail usually comes) and will be gone for 10 days, so I won't be able to see it if it does come, or tell you, until I get back.

But I know she mailed it! Just wanted to let everyone know.

P.S. Cute puppies at her blog.

Cathy

1 comment:

Heidi Kim said...

Hi Cathy.

I am so sorry that the packet don't have arrived yet. Hope it still will arrive, I will check with the post office tomorrow and see if they can doe anything. But since it is send without a tracking, I don't think they can doe so much.

Heidi Kim