Welcome to official blog for The Hand Dyed Yarn Swap. This is a fun swap where we hand dye yarn for our swap partner. Sign-ups for Round 4 are now open. We also have links for buying undyed yarn and supplies as well as tutorials for dyeing yarn.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Thanks so much, Susan!



I've been very remiss in posting, since I actually got the package last week. (And I'm very happy you liked your yarn too!)

Susan sent me 6 skeins of beautiful shaded autumn-colored merino wool and the book for making and felting the entrelac Market Squares bag. I also got some snacking chocolate, a cute card, and an intricate lace bookmark (now I know what to do with those lace swatches). I am absolutely stunned. I can't say thank you enough for sending me on the path to a neat new technique and reusable bag goodness!

No comments: