Welcome to official blog for The Hand Dyed Yarn Swap. This is a fun swap where we hand dye yarn for our swap partner. Sign-ups for Round 4 are now open. We also have links for buying undyed yarn and supplies as well as tutorials for dyeing yarn.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Look what the Postman brought for me today!





When I got this package I new right away what was inside! In all my excitement I almost ate the dog treats (The Hot Dog says THANK YOU!). Inside my package was: the most gorgeous colored yarn, Mary Engelbreit note pad, a cute doggy calendar keychain, Tea party stitch markers, some fun crafting scissors (which my 2yo swiped and immediately ran off with), doggie treats, and a sweet card.

Here is a closeup of the Yarn. This is probably my favorite colorway, because it reminds me of the living in the Sonoma California Wine Country! To check out Kena's other talents, click here

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to see your happy with your package...I am glad to year (read) you like the yarns!!! Tell HOT DOG there are more cookies where those came from!!!!!