Welcome to official blog for The Hand Dyed Yarn Swap. This is a fun swap where we hand dye yarn for our swap partner. Sign-ups for Round 4 are now open. We also have links for buying undyed yarn and supplies as well as tutorials for dyeing yarn.

Friday, December 7, 2007

PACKAGE RECIEVED

Tammy I received your package yesterday and right now I am just letting you know it arrived and saying thank-you. I will be waiting until Christmas to open it. I hope you don't mind. Seems like I will be getting some lovely specially dyed for yarn for Christmas.
You will be getting a full and proper thank-you once I have opened it.
I hope you don't mind if I wait. It isn't that far away now. Please check my blog at http://pennypurlsandkittyknits.blogspot.com/ &/or back here on this blog at Christmas time for photos of my now still boxed treats. I am planning to have myself one lovely Christmas this year.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I hope you enjoy the goodies. Have a great Christmas Penny.

Tammy