Welcome to official blog for The Hand Dyed Yarn Swap. This is a fun swap where we hand dye yarn for our swap partner. Sign-ups for Round 4 are now open. We also have links for buying undyed yarn and supplies as well as tutorials for dyeing yarn.

Friday, December 7, 2007

Yummy Yarn from Mollie! Thank you!


I received my package from Mollie right before I left on a road trip... now that I'm back and my camera is charged, I wanted to share the yarny goodness she sent me!


She sent coffee, a cute (and big!!) mug, stitch markers and wool wash, all of which were wonderful extras, but best of all... smooshy yarn in glorious blues and purples!

Here's one last closeup of the yarn:



I can't wait to see how it knits up. Thank you, Mollie.


My blog: Needleplay
My yarns: Siren Song Yarns

No comments: