Welcome to official blog for The Hand Dyed Yarn Swap. This is a fun swap where we hand dye yarn for our swap partner. Sign-ups for Round 4 are now open. We also have links for buying undyed yarn and supplies as well as tutorials for dyeing yarn.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Thanks Penny!


I received a great package from Penny.She sent some very pretty hand dyed yarn using some of my favorite colors, purple/red/blues, isn't the blue just gorgeous. She did a marvelous job. Penny also included some Swedish Berries(my fav), lotion for my dry hands(much appreciated), a pretty little box with a purple beaded bracelet inside and a kaleidoscope(not shown, Collin has it and is having a blast), lol. Thanks so much Penny, I look forward to making a new pair of tweedy socks in the new year!

More pics on my blog
Tammy
Faery Fiber

No comments: