Welcome to official blog for The Hand Dyed Yarn Swap. This is a fun swap where we hand dye yarn for our swap partner. Sign-ups for Round 4 are now open. We also have links for buying undyed yarn and supplies as well as tutorials for dyeing yarn.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

I got my yarn!

I got my yarn for the Hand Dyed Yarn Swap yesterday (although I'm just now getting around to posting it.) It came in great shades of purple and white. I'm debating what pair of socks I'm going to knit with it. Is it time for Jaywalkers?

Sarah was my partner, and she was nice enough to include a mix CD with the yarn.

Meanwhile, I'm still untangling my yarn. Actually, that's kind of misleading. Entrelac was nice enough to invite me to her knitting group so she could work on untangling it for me. In fact, she actually took the skein home with her to continue working on it. So it might be a while, but I should be able send mine to Lady O before the deadline.

Cross-posted to The Hand Dyed Yarn Swap and Sally Comes Unraveled.

2 comments: