Welcome to official blog for The Hand Dyed Yarn Swap. This is a fun swap where we hand dye yarn for our swap partner. Sign-ups for Round 4 are now open. We also have links for buying undyed yarn and supplies as well as tutorials for dyeing yarn.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Yay, Yarn!

I got my yarn from Janknit! I love it. It's beautiful shades of greens and purples--my favorite colors. I think I'm going to save it until the middle of winter, because the colors are so nice and summery.
august 2007 023
She also sent some treats:
august 2007 022
See that sneaky toddler hand?

4 comments:

JanKnit said...

Glad it arrived! Ummm...I thought there were two cookies...better check that other hand! :o}

s b said...

hahaha---what a great picture!!! Love the yarn....

Rachel said...

Lovely!

sarah said...

i missed this post before. i love the colors together.