Welcome to official blog for The Hand Dyed Yarn Swap. This is a fun swap where we hand dye yarn for our swap partner. Sign-ups for Round 4 are now open. We also have links for buying undyed yarn and supplies as well as tutorials for dyeing yarn.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Yarny goodness

This lovely hand dyed sock yarn came from Corey of Fired Up Fairy Knits. It arrived this past monday (20 August) and I absolutely love it. I also received some Swedish Fish and Jujubees. The Swedish Fish got eaten very quickly by the Chief and I. The name of the yarn is "English Rose" and will make a great pair of socks to stand out from all my blue and green socks. Corey also has an Etsy store - Fired Up Fairy Knits. I am trying to be a good girl but that Tequila Sunrise is soooo very pretty. Thank you Corey!!! Hopefully my pal will be receiving her yarn shortly as I mailed it this past wednesday and we don't live too far apart.

2 comments:

JanKnit said...

Gorgeous!!

firedupfairy said...

as before, sooo glad you like it!