Welcome to official blog for The Hand Dyed Yarn Swap. This is a fun swap where we hand dye yarn for our swap partner. Sign-ups for Round 4 are now open. We also have links for buying undyed yarn and supplies as well as tutorials for dyeing yarn.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Thank You

My yarn came today. I was so excited when I opened our mail box and saw a package there. And look what I found inside.
A calender, At Knit's End by the Yarn Harlot(this is quite funny), 2 bath balls, and my yarn. How yummy is this...
I really love the colors! This picture doesn't do my yarn justice. The shades of blue and green are beautiful. Thank you so much Rachel, the yarn is perfect.

2 comments:

s b said...

Oh wow--now that is just gorgeous!! I love that yarn!!!

JanKnit said...

Great combination of colors!