Welcome to official blog for The Hand Dyed Yarn Swap. This is a fun swap where we hand dye yarn for our swap partner. Sign-ups for Round 4 are now open. We also have links for buying undyed yarn and supplies as well as tutorials for dyeing yarn.

Monday, August 6, 2007

My Yarn Came!!


hand dyed sock yarn swap
Originally uploaded by firedupfairy
I got my yarn today from Just Keep Knitting (aka Susan). And I must say, I gasped when I opened the package! The colors are just gorgeous! She did an awesome job! She also threw in a big pack of Gummy Peach Rings and Swedish Fish (i LOVE gummy candy!)

4 comments:

Celena said...

Wow!!! That is absolutely gorgeous!

JanKnit said...

Oh, wow!! Beeeeaaaaayoutiful!!

Hattie said...

Sooooo pretty!

Rachel said...

I love that yarn! The colors you used are so beautiful!