Welcome to official blog for The Hand Dyed Yarn Swap. This is a fun swap where we hand dye yarn for our swap partner. Sign-ups for Round 4 are now open. We also have links for buying undyed yarn and supplies as well as tutorials for dyeing yarn.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Yay for Pretty Yarn!

So, I recieved my package today and boy was I surprised! My partner, Keitha, not only took time to dye me a beautiful tropical mix of colors on a super soft yarn, but also matched everything in the package to the yarn! How wonderfully thoughtful! She sent along some really yummy expresso truffles, size 1 bamboo dpns (and I was just thinking about getting a second pair!), matching hand-made stitch markers that I can't wait to use, and a matching card all delicately wrapped in great tissue paper!

Overall View:
Look at how well the stitch markers match(!!!!):

Most accurate view of the pretty colors:

Thanks so much! I can't wait to do a swap like this again!!

No comments: