Welcome to official blog for The Hand Dyed Yarn Swap. This is a fun swap where we hand dye yarn for our swap partner. Sign-ups for Round 4 are now open. We also have links for buying undyed yarn and supplies as well as tutorials for dyeing yarn.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Meghan's Yarn Arrived

Okay so this is my pretty Yarn thanks to Sabrina. Thank You so much! Along with it she sent a Needle Holder for Sock DPN's and a set of leafy stitch markers she made for me! So awesome.

So this actually arrived in the mail on Friday, but I was camera-less until the hubby remebered to bring it home from the office. I am so psyched to start knitting some pretty easter socks!

4 comments:

Hattie said...

Beautiful colors!

JanKnit said...

Beautiful! That will make some great socks!!

knitphomaniac said...

I'm glad you like your package, Meghan! I had much fun putting it together and dying it!

Rachel said...

Very nice colors!