Welcome to official blog for The Hand Dyed Yarn Swap. This is a fun swap where we hand dye yarn for our swap partner. Sign-ups for Round 4 are now open. We also have links for buying undyed yarn and supplies as well as tutorials for dyeing yarn.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Mine Arrived Today!!

I feel so spoiled!! Laura sent me two (count 'em...TWO!) skeins of gorgeous yarn. I can't wait to get my sock needles going! Along with the yarn was a selection of yummies, too! Thank you, thank you, Laura!!! Lots-0-Love, Janet (a.k.a. JanKnit)


4 comments:

Hattie said...

Sooooo pretty!!!

I'm wondering how that lavender chocolate is. For some reason I've only thought of lavender as a smell...not a taste. :)

JanKnit said...

I just had a bit of it. It's really good! It's very dark chocolate with a few blueberries and lavender mixed through. Very subtle. I have had British lavender candies before and enjoyed them. This is much milder.

knitphomaniac said...

That's a pretty sweet package!

I can't wait to receive my sock yarn.... I have sock envy...

Rachel said...

OOh that yarn is gorgeous!